Interns may be involved in projects in the following aspects:
- Big Data Application
- Mobile Banking
- Artificial Intelligent Application
- Responsible for development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and Mobile App systems.
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Assist the project manager in project management.
- Education Background:
- PG or 3rd year UG students
- Disciplines Preferred:
- Engineering, Computer Science, Business
- Technical Skills
- Experience in Internet web application and SQL or Mobile App programming
- Knowledge on DB2, WebSphere, MQ, AIX, Linux is an advantage
- Have the concept of the data management and analysis
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of written Chinese, spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Interest to have more exposure in Fintech development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Independent and strong self-initiative